Game Short Description
Unleash your creativity in this sandbox block building mixed with action-adventure game! You play as an astronaut armed with a laser sword and building tools. You will design and build alien style houses for Alien Animals. Defend and help them to stay safe at home during Virus monster invasion.
Game Long Description
ALIEN ANIMALS is a 2d block building sandbox game mixed with action-adventure elements.
It has a cartoony, comic-inspired and hand-painted aesthetic.
Choose between two available modes, battle mode and creative mode.
In battle mode, you will build houses while defending against the virus raids.
Plan your strategy, place the alien blocks to strengthen your defense.
Prepare yourself for the invaders that come in waves, and fight with bosses.
In creative mode, hone your artistic sense.
Unlock various blocks and furniture.
Design and build houses, fulfill the requirements for each Alien Animal.
Enjoy building alien style houses to your heart's content.
Play as a single-player or co-op with your friends locally!
(Co-op only available on PC and console version)
You play as an astronaut armed with laser swords and building tools.
In this side-scrolling adventure, you explore Planet Purplenus and fight the stinky Virus invaders.
While fighting the Viruses, you will discover and have to save as many Alien Animals as possible.
In return, your rank will rise and new more powerful laser swords will be awarded.
As the Virus outbreak is not over yet, your next quest is to build new houses for the Alien Animals after rescuing them.
Help them to stay at home and be safe.
Gather raw building materials, arrange blocks, grow plants, place furniture and design your own alien style houses for the Alien Animals.
This is a creative quest which requires you to build new houses from scratch using blocks on the planet.
There are 7 races on the planet: the Alienimals, Angelimals, Summonimals, Tribalimals, Dinonimals, Spiritimals and Ghostimals.
Pay close attention as each race will have different housing requirements.
Building houses for the Alien Animals grants you rewards too.
Power-booster charms will be rewarded when you achieve the goals.
While the housing area is relatively safer, you should beware of sneak attacks from the Viruses which can destroy house doors from repeated attacks.
There are 14 discoverable Summonimals, each of them specializes in a different element. They will join you and help you to remove obstacles and fight the Viruses.
During your journey, while fighting the viruses, sometimes you will stumble upon tough enemies in battle and defeated.
When that happens, an Angelimal called Twinkingel will transport you to the alien afterlife realm.
Here you will meet the pop music-lover Angelimals who love pop music along with two other immortal races: the Spiritimals who like to chit-chat in family reunions and the not-so-scary Ghostimals who live in between realms.
Meet the Queen Virus in the final showdown and defeat her to accomplish your mission of restoring peace on Planet Purplenus.
ActivitieS in ALIEN ANIMALS game:
• Explore Planet Purplenus! Visit exotic places and unique regions.
• Help the sick Alien Animals. Discover and cure them using Aura fruits.
• Fight the invaders! Engage in battles and defeat the Virus pawns and bosses.
• Get help from the Summonimals, they will help to remove obstacles and fight the Viruses with their elemental powers.
• Gather raw building materials. They are spread across the planet, go collect them all!
• Let your creativity flow! Build and design your own alien style houses for the Alien Animals.
• Make the Alien Animals happy. Add furniture & accessories to decorate your houses.
• Grow various alien plants. Decorate and beautify your very own alien garden.
• Visit the Alienimal Village. Meet and interact with the friendly villagers.
• Help those in need. The Tribalimals and Dinonimals will appreciate your helping hand.
• Defeated in a battle? Ascend to the afterlife realm with the help of the guardian Angelimal.
• A second chance. Obtain the legendary Holy fruit and consume it to revive.
• Move your body along with the music. Visit the Angelimal Realm and attend their music concert.
• A timeless place. Have a cup of tea and enjoy conversations with the Spiritimals in the afterlife garden.
• Those who live between two realms, stop by the graveyard where the Ghostimals reside.
• And many more...
What if there is a planet inhabited by intelligent and civilized animals?
The Story Behind the Creation
of Alien Animals Game
Hi, I'm Erik Fan, the creator of Alien Animals game.
I've been a fan of games ever since I was young.
After having a family, I came to remember my dream of making my own game.
I had several ideas but none seemed right, so I kept searching.
One day, I was watching my kids drawing and noticed that the eldest was drawing a cat with three eyes.
I asked him why the cat has an extra eye and he told me the cat is not from Earth.
That's when I realized that a child's mind is full of wonders.
After several more times seeing him drew unique looking animals, I started to make up a story about these animals with him.
As they are not from planet Earth, we thought it would be fitting to call them "Alien Animals".
My kids were drawing the animals doing human activities and it further developed our story that the animals are just like humans, intelligent and civilized.
Perhaps it was an idea sent from the above, because at that moment I thought to myself that this is it!
This is the idea that I will make into a game!
I've seen my kids enjoy playing games, so I knew that they would be thrilled by this idea too.
STEAM Release date: TBA
IOS : Release date: TBA
android : Release date: TBA
SWITCH : Release date: TBA
PS5 : Release date: TBA
XBOX : Release date: TBA
2d Sandbox Action-Adventure
PC and Console: Single-Player and Local Co-op (2 players)
English, Simplified Chinese
Logo & Icon
Play o'Clock Studio
Website & Socials