Subscribe to get info about the release date, events, dISCOUNTs and behind the scenes!
the alien animals need houses so that we can stay at home and be safe during the Virus outbreak.
There are some objectives for housing the Alien Animals:
• The Alien Animals should stay at home and be safe during the Virus outbreak.
• When you have built 5 houses or 5 rooms in a big house for 5 Alien Animals from one of any race, you will get a power-booster charm.
• After you have built houses or rooms and add some furniture, the Alien Animals will thank you, and reward you with starberries periodically. Collect those starberries to buy defense-booster charms.
• With more power and defense, you are ready to accomplish your mission, which is to face off the Queen Virus in the final battle, and to restore peace on Planet Purplenus.
A house or a room in a house must meet these conditions to be considered suitable:
• It has floor and blocks on all sides (left, right, top).
• the background walls have to at least cover 50% of the room area.
• At least 7 tiles wide and 7 tiles tall.
• It has a door.
move in conditions
Alien Animals will move into your house and feel happy if these conditions are met:
• It is a suitable house or room.
• It fits the block material type requirement from each race.
• It fits the location requirement from each race.
• There are not too many other Alien Animals in the same house.
blocks and furniture material type request
wood / rock
glass / crystal
tribal wood / rock
there are 2 conditions to make Alien Animals happy:
• keep them healthy. if they got attacked by viruses and fell to sick, cure them with aura fruits.
• build houses or rooms for them. Please note that the house or room must be made of the material requested by their respective races.
when alien animals happy, they will reward you with starberries periodically.
when they are sick and/or homeless, they will feel unhappy and will not make any rewards to you.